Our American Management Association New Media Team will be doing a webcast with Michael Fertik and David Thompson, authors of Wild West 2.0, next week. They will be sharing the importance of online reputation and tips on how to best protect it.
Your Online Reputation and How To Protect It
June 30, 2010, 12:00PM – 1:00 PM
With just a few mouse clicks, false reviews can spread worldwide, confidential information can be shared with millions, and malicious gossip can spread like wildfire. Relationships are being sabotaged, businesses are losing millions, and good names are being forever tarnished.
Whether you’re an avid blogger or an average LinkedIn user, people are already talking about you online whether you know it or not.
But all hope is not lost.
With the professional secrets shared in this Webcast, you can take control of your online reputation and privacy, build powerful defenses against attack, and control how you are perceived. In a nutshell, you’ll gain the tools needed to help ensure that your online image is a true reflection of reality.
This Webcast will introduce the importance of online reputation and provide practical tips on protecting it.
What You Will Learn
* Understand why online reputation affects everyone, from professionals to parents, teachers to students, small business owners to job-seekers, and more
* Learn tactics to defuse the most dangerous types of Internet attacks
* Identify the most common motives for online attacks
* Systematically measure your Internet reputation and any damage to it
* Discover a step-by-step process to create your own reputation roadmaps and online reputation audits
* Learn the professional secrets to recovering from online smears
* Be empowered to protect your business, your personal reputation, and your privacy
Click HERE to sign up for the webcast.
For more information on Wild West 2.0 click HERE.
Michael Fertik is the founder and CEO of ReputationDefender, the world’s first comprehensive online reputation management and privacy company with customers in over 40 countries. A graduate of Harvard Law School, Michael serves on the advisory board of The Internet Keep Safe Coalition. He has appeared on “Dr. Phil,” “The Today Show,” “Good Morning America,” “The CBS Early Show,” “20/20,” and “Fox Business,” and been featured in publications including the New York Times, USA Today, Forbes, BusinessWeek, Investor’s Business Daily, and the Wall Street Journal. He is coauthor of Wild West 2.0: How to Protect and Restore Your Reputation on the Untamed Social Frontier.
David Thompson is General Counsel and Chief Privacy Officer of ReputationDefender.