Our American Management Association New Media team will be doing a webinar with John Baldoni, author of 12 Steps to a Power Presence next week. He will be sharing how to assert your leadership authority and garner earned respect.
Title: How to Assert Your Authority to Lead
Date: July 13, 2010
Time: 1:00 – 2:30 PM
After several years in your organization and significant experience under your belt, you find yourself in a leadership role.
* Are you carrying yourself in a way that aligns with your role?
* Do people show you the respect that goes along with your title?
In this 90-minute Webinar, internationally recognized author, coach and speaker John Baldoni will help you discover what he defines as “earned authority”— a leadership presence that demonstrates a strong capacity to project confidence, communicate with conviction, instill trust, and most importantly, lead by example.
Discover exactly how you can improve your presence strategically and tactically to develop the trust of your people so that you can accomplish your goals and the goals of the organization. During the course of this Webinar, you’ll explore:
* The root attributes of leadership
* Amplifying your authenticity
* Using presence to lead others
* Gaining the loyal support of others
* Unleashing power presence and using leadership presence to build coalitions and lead up
* Developing and delivering power presentations— ideas on how you can write, rehearse and deliver your own leadership speeches
Join us and gain some powerful tactical tools for developing your leadership presence and putting it into practice.
Click HERE to sign up for the webinar.
For more information on 12 Steps to a Power Presence click HERE.
John Baldoni is an internationally recognized leadership consultant, speaker, and author of seven books, including Lead by Example, The AMA Handbook of Leadership, and Lead Your Boss. In 2010, he was named one of the world’s Top 25 leadership Experts by Top Leadership Gurus. Baldoni’s articles have appeared in BusinessWeek.com, FastCompany.com, and Harvard Business Publishing.