Our American Management Association New Media Team will be doing a webinar with Kurt Mortensen, author of The Laws of Charisma, next month. He’ll be sharing how to bring out your natural authenticity to inspire and motivate others.
Winning Through Authenticity
September 28, 2010, 1:00PM – 2:30 PM
What You Will Learn
* Presence: What Do You Radiate?
* Confidence: Conviction Is Contagious
* Congruence: Action vs. Intention
* Optimism: Adjust Your Attitude
* Positive Power: Force Is NOT Charisma
* Core Qualities: Inside Dictates the Outside
* Self-discipline: Will Power Equals Commitment
* Courage: Stand Up and Be Counted
* Creative: Let The Creative Juices Flow
* Delivery and Communication: Speak With Conviction
* Influence: Help Others Persuade Themselves
* Rapport: The Instant Connection
* Empowering Others: Contagious Cooperation
* Inspire: Strengthen and Energize
* Motivate: Light Their Fire
* Vision: See It, Taste It, Touch It, Feel It
Click HERE to sign up for the webinar.
For more information on The Laws of Charisma click HERE.
Kurt W. Mortensen is one of America’s leading authorities on persuasion, negotiation and influence. Kurt has spent 15 years researching persuasion, negotiation and motivational psychology and he teaches on the university level. He is the author of Persuasion IQ and the best-selling book Maximum Influence. His latest book is The Laws of Charisma.