Our American Management Association New Media Team will be doing a webinar next month with John Baldoni, author of the upcoming Lead with Purpose. He will help attendees discover what he defines as “earned authority”— a leadership presence that demonstrates a strong capacity to project confidence, communicate with conviction, instill trust, and most importantly, lead by example.
How to Exert Your Authority to Lead
Tuesday, July 26th, 2011
1:00 – 2:30 pm EDT
Discover exactly how you can improve your presence strategically and tactically to develop the trust of your people so that you can accomplish your goals and the goals of the organization. During the course of this Webinar, you’ll explore:
- The root attributes of leadership
- Amplifying your authenticity
- Using presence to lead others
- Gaining the loyal support of others
- Unleashing power presence and using leadership presence to build coalitions and lead up
- Developing and delivering power presentations— ideas on how you can write, rehearse and deliver your own leadership speeches
John Baldoni is an internationally recognized leadership consultant, speaker, and author of seven books, including the upcoming Lead with Purpose, Lead by Example, The AMA Handbook of Leadership, and Lead Your Boss. In 2010, he was named one of the world’s Top 25 leadership Experts by Top Leadership Gurus. Baldoni’s articles have appeared in BusinessWeek.com, FastCompany.com, and Harvard Business Publishing.