We recently posted a list of business books publishers with links to their websites, which inspired us to do a little more digging. What are these publishers blogging about? So without further ado, here is our list of blogs from traditional, trade business book imprints and houses who release non-specialized and non-academic business books.
AMACOM Books Blog: AMACOM is the book publishing division of the American Management Association, specializing in business books on management, leadership, human resources, career, workplace, marketing, project management, finance, supply chain, sales, customer service, training, and professional development.
- Author Blogs
- Berret-Koehler Internship: Digital Community Building Intern Michelle Evans reports from the field.
- Bonnie Blogs: Digital Community Builder & Editorial Associate Bonnie Kaufman shares her thoughts on all things editorial, digital, and publishing-related.
- EditEd: Former Editorial Intern Sam Calios shared her experiences while at BK.
- Editorial Intern on the Loose: Former Editorial Intern Nicole Richards.
- Life as a BK Intern: Former Editorial Intern Holly Jarrald documents her days at the Editorial desk.
- Pondering at the the Berrett-Koehler Office: The thoughts of former Editorial Intern Chloe Park.
Business Plus Blog: Learn more about Business Plus and be sure to check out our 2011 titles! Visit us at the Hachette web site. Follow us on Twitter: @businessplus. Friend us on Facebook.
FT Press Blogs: Topics include Advertising, Author Interviews, Author Tips, Business books, Finance & Investing, General Business, Geo-politics, Global Business, Human Resources, Ideas, Management & Strategy, Politics, Publishing, Sales & Marketing.
Jossey-Bass on Leadership: Jossey-Bass publishes the top names in business, leadership, and management … The goal of Jossey-Bass on Leadership is to provide a forum in which leaders …
Harvard Business Review Blog Network: Business bloggers at Harvard Business Review discuss a variety of business topics including managing people, innovation, leadership, and more.
Learn More Business (McGraw-Hill): More Experts. More Insight. More Answers.
The Portfolio Javelin: Portfolio was established in 2001 as the first dedicated business book imprint within Penguin Group (USA). It publishes distinctive books in the fields of management, leadership, marketing, business narrative, investing, personal finance, economics, and career advice.
Simon & Schuster’s Tips on Career & Money: Get tips about money, investing, personal finance, and other topics important to you. Read our articles on money and career.
Did we miss any blogs? Which do you like reading?