Our forthcoming book, Do It! Marketing: 77 Instant-Action Ideas to Boost Sales, Maximize Profits, and Crush Your Competition, by David Newman, is now available for review on NetGalley. If you are a book reviewer, journalist, librarian, professor, bookseller, blogger, or other book professional, we invite you to download the book today. Click HERE to submit your request for Do It! Marketing.
Kick your business into high gear with this fast, fun, pull-no-punches guide.
As a small-business owner or solopreneur, you wear many hats—perhaps the most important of which is marketer. But these days, with so many new ways to reach customers and clients and only so much time in the day, it’s hard to know where to start. Should you be using social media? Email? Blogs? Video? SEO? Small-business marketing doesn’t have to be a mystery. It’s just a series of simple decisions (and the action steps to implement those decisions) that will help you regain the clarity, confidence, and control you need to succeed.
Do It! Marketing is a quick read and an encouraging kick in the pants that will reignite your marketing mojo. The underlying premise is that “only action creates results.” Packed with do-this-now ideas to attract, engage, and win more customers and clients, this no-nonsense book reveals how to:
• Avoid blah, blah, blah marketing
• Use magnetic marketing strategies that pull—not push—qualified decision-makers into your world
• Get noticed
• Position yourself as an expert
• Become the obvious choice in your market
• Do social media right
• Zero in on your customers’ pain/gain factors
• Learn to speak their language
• Get a steady stream of referrals
• Identify and focus on high-payoff activities
• Cultivate and leverage enthusiastic advocates
• And more
Energetic, inspiring, and filled with concrete strategies, tactics, templates, and tools, Do It! Marketing shows you how to stop “marketing by accident” and start outsmarting, out-positioning, and out-executing the competition.
David Newman is an acclaimed marketing expert, speaker, and founder of Do It! Marketing whose clients range from small business owners to Fortune 500 companies, including IBM, Comcast, Microsoft, Accenture, and American Express. His expertise has been featured in major media including The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, Selling Power, Entrepreneur, Investor’s Business Daily, and Fast Company.
NetGalley is a service for people who read and recommend books, such as book reviewers, journalists, librarians, professors, booksellers, and bloggers.
There are a number of different reading options for this e-galley:
- Quick Browse. Preview the galley using NetGalley’s web-based reader.
- Download Galley. Read a Protected (DRM) galley on your computer, Sony Reader, B&N’s Nook, Kobo Reader, or other device. You’ll need Adobe Digital Editions (free software). You can also read on your iPad or iPhone via the Bluefire Reader app.
- Kindle. Send a NetGalley file to your Kindle device, using your @Kindle.com or @free.Kindle.com email address. Make sure to follow the instructions here. Note: The Kindle button works for Kindle devices only. By pressing the orange Kindle button for a NetGalley title, you can send the file to your Kindle device. You will not be able to share that file with any Kindle apps (like Kindle for PC or iPhone).
- Email Publisher. This button will allow you to email the publisher directly to request a reading option not currently enabled.