Book reviewers, journalists, librarians, professors, booksellers, bloggers or other book professionals are invited to download an e-galley of Marketing to Millennials: Reach the Largest and Most Influential Generation of Consumers Ever (July 2013) by Jeff Fromm and Christie Garton, now available to review on NetGalley. Click HERE to submit your digital galley request for Marketing to Millennials.
Millennials are the crucial consumers of today and tomorrow—and marketing to them requires a brand new approach.
The numbers cannot be ignored: eighty million Millennials wielding $200 billion in buying power are entering their peak earning and spending years. Companies that think winning their business is a simple matter of creating a Twitter account and applying outdated notions of “cool” to their advertising are due for a rude awakening.
Marketing to Millennials is both an enlightening look at this generation of consumers and a practical plan for earning their trust and loyalty. Based on original market research, the book reveals the eight attitudes shared by most Millennials, as well as the new rules for engaging them successfully. Millennials:
• Value social networking and aren’t shy about sharing opinions
• Refuse to remain passive consumers—they expect to participate in product development and marketing
• Demand authenticity and transparency
• Are highly influential—swaying parents and peers
• Are not all alike—understanding key segments is invaluable
Featuring expert interviews and profiles of brands doing Millennial marketing right, this eye-opening book is the key to persuading the customers who will determine the bottom line for decades to come.
Jeff Fromm is Executive Vice President at Barkley, with over 25 years’ experience working with major brands including Hallmark, Sears, and PayLess.
Christie Garton is a lawyer, entrepreneur, (and Millennial) whose U Chic Media company and best-selling college guidebook for women have received national attention.
NetGalley is a service for people who read and recommend books, such as book reviewers, journalists, librarians, professors, booksellers, and bloggers.
There are a number of different reading options for this e-galley:
- Quick Browse. Preview the galley using NetGalley’s web-based reader.
- Download Galley. Read a Protected (DRM) galley on your computer, Sony Reader, B&N’s Nook, Kobo Reader, or other device. You’ll need Adobe Digital Editions (free software). You can also read on your iPad or iPhone via the Bluefire Reader app.
- Kindle. Send a NetGalley file to your Kindle device, using your @Kindle.com or @free.Kindle.com email address. Make sure to follow the instructions here. Note: The Kindle button works for Kindle devices only. By pressing the orange Kindle button for a NetGalley title, you can send the file to your Kindle device. You will not be able to share that file with any Kindle apps (like Kindle for PC or iPhone).
- Email Publisher. This button will allow you to email the publisher directly to request a reading option not currently enabled.