The latest addition to our NetGalley catalog, It’s Not the Size of the Data—It’s How You Use It: Smarter Marketing with Analytics and Dashboards by Koen Pauwels will interest readers who want to learn about big data. Book reviewers, journalists, librarians, academics, booksellers, bloggers, and other book and media professionals are invited to submit a request for an e-galley of It’s Not The Size of the Data—It’s How You Use It.
Brand tracking, CRM programs, trade shows, online behavior tracking, satisfaction studies. Mounds of marketing metrics are generated across touchpoints and channels. It can be information overload–too much, too scattered. But locked in the vast quantity of information are accurate, data-driven answers to every marketing question. Analytic dashboards are transformative web-based tools that gather, syn the size, and visually display essential data in real time, directly connecting marketing with performance.
World renowned marketing expert Koen Pauwels supplies a simple yet rigorous methodology and wealth of case studies to help any size organization, in any industry, turn data into productive action. He explains step by step how to:
● Gain crucial IT support
● Build a rock-solid database
● Select key leading performance indicators
● Design the optimal dashboard layout
● Use marketing analytics to improve decisions and reap rewards
Gut decisions are outdated and downright dangerous. Whether you’re trying to allocate resources between online and offline marketing, measure the ROI of specific efforts, or scale up a creative campaign, dashboard analytics bring scientific precision and insight to marketing efforts–with far better results.
Koen Pauwels, Ph.D., is an award-winning professor, consultant, and expert on the topic of marketing ROI. After receiving his Ph.D. at UCLA, he taught at Dartmouth’s Tuck School of Business before joining Ozyegin University in Turkey.
NetGalley is a service for people who read and recommend books, such as book reviewers, journalists, librarians, professors, booksellers, and bloggers.
There are a number of different reading options for this e-galley:
- Quick Browse. Preview the galley using NetGalley’s web-based reader.
- Download Galley. Read a Protected (DRM) galley on your computer, Sony Reader, B&N’s Nook, Kobo Reader, or other device. You’ll need Adobe Digital Editions (free software). You can also read on your iPad or iPhone via the Bluefire Reader app.
- Kindle. Send a NetGalley file to your Kindle device, using your @Kindle.com or @free.Kindle.com email address. Make sure to follow the instructions here. Note: The Kindle button works for Kindle devices only. By pressing the orange Kindle button for a NetGalley title, you can send the file to your Kindle device. You will not be able to share that file with any Kindle apps (like Kindle for PC or iPhone).
- Email Publisher. This button will allow you to email the publisher directly to request a reading option not currently enabled.