The American Management Association New Media team hosted a webcast with Brian Tracy, author of Unlimited Sales Success: 12 Simple Steps for Selling More Than You Ever Thought Possible and numerous other titles. He discussed strategies to ensure effective sales, from prospecting through closing the sale and getting repeat business.
Jun 25, 2014
Time: 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM Eastern
Meeting Number: 17842-00001
Selling is an art and a craft, based on practical proven methods and techniques used by the top 10% of sales professionals in every industry.
Finding qualified prospects and helping them make buying decisions that are in their best interest is the key to success. To that end, top salespeople position themselves as friends, advisors, and teachers with the customer to gain trust and guide the sale each step of the way.
Brian Tracy has taught these proven strategies to more than two million salespeople in 65 countries – making him the top sales trainer in the world today. Join us as he walks you through the seven key skills for sales success:
- Prospecting: Finding qualified prospects that need and want your product or service.
- Building Rapport and Trust: Creating a friendly, trusting relationship with each prospect.
- Identifying Needs Accurately: Asking the right questions to uncover real customer needs.
- Presenting Persuasively: Showing your prospect how your product can help to improve his or her life and work.
- Answering Objections: Removing any obstacles to buying that might hold the customer back.
- Taking Action: How to close the sale by asking the customer to make a buying decision.
- Getting Re-sales and Referrals: Taking such good care of your customers that they buy again, and they tell their friends to buy as well.
Fortunately, all sales skills are learnable with practice. You can quickly learn how to become one of the best sales professionals in your business by practicing these seven techniques.
Brian Tracy is the Chairman and CEO of Brian Tracy International, a company specializing in the training and development of individuals and organizations. The top sales trainer in the world today, he has trained more people in more industries and more countries than any other sales trainer alive. He is the bestselling author of 55 books that have been translated into 38 languages.