When greater workplace demands lead to greater stress, it takes a toll on our productivity and work-life balance can seem a distant dream. Stress Less. Achieve More.: Simple Ways to turn Pressure into a Positive Force in Your Life by Aimee Bernstein offers tools to harness stress and use it to your advantage. Journalists, booksellers, book reviewers, librarians, and media professionals are invited to request Stress Less. Achieve More.
Stop fighting all the pressure and learn to use it.
With greater workplace demands comes greater stress—and it’s taking a toll on our productivity and well-being.
The standard recommendations are to exercise, meditate, eat better. But who has time for yoga poses amid nonstop meetings and pressing deadlines? Stress reduction becomes one more thing to do!
Executive coach and psychotherapist Aimee Bernstein offers a more effective and realistic approach: embrace the pressure. See it as an energy source. Tap into its flow to accomplish more while feeling calm and centered. It’s a counterintuitive message that frenzied professionals can actually use.
Stress Less. Achieve More. delivers relief for the overwhelmed. Part training manual, part spiritual guide, the book uncovers a total mental/physical/emotional formula to:
• Stop reacting defensively
• Retrain natural responses to stress triggers
• Resolve conflicts harmoniously
• Energize fatigued teammates
• Relax in difficult situations
In today’s overbooked world, pressure is almost impossible to avoid. But with the tips, techniques, and exercises in Stress Less. Achieve More., you can turn it into your ally—and thrive under even the most demanding circumstances.
Aimee Bernstein, president of Open Mind Adventures, is a change accelerator and coach focused on leadership and personal development. Her clients have included executives from Dolce & Gabanna, The Ritz Carlton, Microsoft, NASA, Intel, and others.
NetGalley is a service for people who read and recommend books, such as book reviewers, journalists, librarians, professors, booksellers, and bloggers.
There are a number of different reading options for this e-galley:
- Download Galley. Read a Protected (DRM) galley on any major reading device, or on your computer. Click here to see the list of supported devices and instructions for each.
- Kindle. Send a NetGalley file to your Kindle device, using your @Kindle.com or @free.Kindle.com email address. Make sure to follow the instructions here.
- Submit Feedback. After reading the e-galley, don’t forget to submit feedback via NetGalley and post your review online.