The AMACOM booth for Frankfurt 2015 is set up and ready for the many appointments our Director of Rights (also our foreign publisher expert and best negotiator on behalf of our authors), Therese Mausser, has booked.
After many years Hall 8, home to most English language publishers, is no more, so it’s our first year in Hall 6. We’ll need to remember to turn left going in each morning, but we’re much more in the thick of the fair.
The booth has a huge selection of AMACOM titles. Almost 300 are shown, and we’re featuring recently published ones including:
- Talking to Crazy by Mark Goulston (October 2015)
- The Optimistic Workplace by Shawn Murphy (October 2015)
- What to Do When You’re New by Keith Rollag (September 2015)
- We Are Market Basket by Daniel Korschun and Grant Welker (August 2015)
- Green Giants by E. Freya Williams (August 2015)
- No Sweat by Michelle Segar (June 2015)
- Persuasion Equation by Mark Rodgers (May 2015)
- Make It Matter by Scott Mautz (March 2015)
- Our growing – and always popular in Frankfurt – number of titles by Brian Tracy
More updates as the week unfolds!