Some of the most anticipated books from our spring list:
- The 10 Laws of Trust: Building the Bonds That Make a Business Great, by Joel Peterson, Chairman of JetBlue Airways, with David A. Kaplan, lays out how to establish and maintain a culture of trust—and how that culture can transform a company into a worldwide leader (April 2016).
- The Un-Prescription for Autism: A Natural Approach for a Calmer, Happier, and More Focused Child, by Janet Lintala with Martha W. Murphy, provides parents of autistic children with the natural protocols that have made Lintala’s Autism Health center a draw for families from twelve neighboring states. These strategies help parents address oft-overlooked health challenges, leading autistic children to less pain, more self-control, and, eventually, their full potential (April 2016).
- Smart Mom, Rich Mom: How to Build Wealth While Raising a Family, by Kimberly Palmer, mines Palmer’s expertise as a national money columnist and mom of two to supply readers with vital life finance strategies (June 2016).
- A Plant-Based Life: Your Complete Guide to Great Food, Radiant Health, Boundless Energy, and a Better Body, by Micaela Cook Karlsen, maps the way to this satisfying and sustained diet. With more reasons than ever to transition to whole-food, plant-based nutrition, readers need a total guide to a plant-based life, and they receive it thanks to Karlsen (July 2016).
- The Crowdfunding Handbook: Raise Money for Your Small Business or Start-Up with Equity Funding Portals, by Cliff Ennico, translates the groundbreaking rules approved by the SEC allowing equity crowdfunding into concrete guidelines for entrepreneurs and small business owners (May 2016).