It may be summer now, but when it’s time to curl up inside with a blanket and a book, you’ll know what to read: the AMACOM Fall/Winter 2016 Catalog is now available on our website alongside our past catalogs.
Some of the most anticipated books from our fall list:
- Ask More: The Power of Questions to Open Doors, Uncover Solutions, and Spark Change, by Frank Sesno, mines Sesno’s experience as a former CNN anchor, White House correspondent, and Washington bureau chief, as well as interviews with media luminaries like Anderson Cooper and Terry Gross, to uncover the importance of questioning and curiosity in every reader’s professional and personal life (January 2017).
- Fearless and Free: How Smart Women Pivot-and Relaunch Their Careers, by Wendy Sachs, gives women the tools to make changes in their careers by making quick pivots (instead of overthinking to the point of inertia!) (February 2017).
- The Gig Economy: The Complete Guide to Getting Better Work, Taking More Time Off, and Financing the Life You Want, by Diane Mulcahy, explains the new world of short-term jobs, contract work, and freelance assignments, and how to take the reins of your career within it (November 2016).
- Sell with a Story: How to Capture Attention, Build Trust, and Close the Sale, by Paul Smith, author of our best-selling Lead with a Story, shows how to use storytelling for major sales success (September 2016).
- Trust Factor: The Science of Creating High-Performance Companies, by Paul J. Zak, uses Zak’s original research to lay out science-backed reasons for the importance of trust in organizations and action plans to cultivate trust in any company (January 2017).