We’re happy to share AMACOM titles selected for Amazon Kindle’s Off to College promotion this season. Whether you’re going back to school or getting into the fall spirit of learning, these titles will teach you brilliant new lessons on business, health, and science.
From Thursday, August 18th through Sunday, August 28th, these titles will be on sale (links lead to Amazon Kindle):
- The 10 Laws of Trust: Building the Bonds that Make a Business Great by Joel Peterson – $1.99
- American Entrepreneur: The Fascinating Stories of the People Who Defined Business in the United States by Larry Schweikart, Ph.D., and Lynne Pierson Doti, Ph.D – $2.99
- The Confidence Effect: Every Woman’s Guide to the Attitude That Attracts Success by Grace Killelea – $1.99
- Data Crush: How the Information Tidal Wave is Driving New Business Opportunities by Christopher Surdak – $3.99
- Green Giants: How Smart Companies Turn Sustainability into Billion-Dollar Businesses by E. Freya Williams – $2.99
- Just Listen: Discover the Secret to Getting Through to Absolutely Anyone
by Mark Goulston – $2.99
- Leading at the Edge: Leadership Lessons from the Extraordinary Saga of Shackleton’s Antarctic Expedition by Dennis N.T. Perkins – $2.99
- No Sweat: How the Simple Science of Motivation Can Bring You a Lifetime of Fitness by Michelle Segar – $3.99
- A Plant-Based Life: Your Complete Guide to Great Food, Radiant Health, Boundless Energy, and a Better Body by Micaela Cook Karlsen – $3.99
- Talking to Crazy: How to Deal with the Irrational and Impossible People in Your Life by Mark Goulston – $1.99
And from Monday, August 29th through Sunday, September 11th, we will have one title on sale:
- Absolutely Small: How Quantum Theory Explains Our Everyday World by Michael D. Fayer – $4.99
Take advantage of this opportunity, and enjoy!